Rat Removal Perth Services
- Rat Information
- Sign of Rats Infestation
- Health Concern Due to Rats/Mouse/MiceInfestation
- Common Rat species found in Australia
- Inspection & Areas we will cover to control Pest Infestation
- Can I Do Rats Treatment Myself ?
- Customer Awareness
- How much it will cost for Rats Pest Control Treatment ?
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Rats are one of the nocturnal mammals, which are active mainly at nights. Roof rats a large in size and may weigh more than 500 grams. Rats can create a lot of destruction on your household and business property. Rats Pest Control Perth Rat breeding in your commercial and residential space can push you in the pit of financial loss. A female rat can have 3 to 12 litters, (pregnancy) in a year and every litters can deliver 4 to 22 babies rat. In addition, you need to safeguard the health of your employees and family members from the infections, which are spread across by baleful rats. The destruction caused due to the gnawing of rats on the prized objects can break your bank as well. It is necessary to mitigate the population of rats before time runs out of your hand. Get contacted to the highly efficient pest controllers of the very reputed pest control agency. Rats breed on dark zones and create nuisance when lights are switched off. From kitchen to bathroom, from hallway to bedroom, no space is left where the nasty rats do not infest.Our Techniques are safe for Kids, Pets and Plants
Sign of Rats Infestation ?
If you see rats during daytime in or around your property that is strong indication that your property have large infestation. Finding of gnaw marks on food and objects such as utility lines are also rat infestation. Rat dropping are blunt and size from 18 to 20cm long.
Health Concern Due to Rats/Mouse/Mice Infestation:
Rats cause numerous health hazards. Rats feed on human and pet food. They can leave a bad odor. They are passive transporter of microbes on their body surfaces including those that are potentially harmful to humans. Rats has been found to be linked with allergic and asthmatic reactions in humans, especially in young children and sensitive individuals. They trigger tropomyosinprotein, which causes allergic reactions. Rats have been known to stay alive till three months without food and a month with no water. This pest is resilient enough to survive occasional freezing temperatures. It is therefore difficult to eliminate once they have infested a place. Enviro Friendly Pest Control Perth 0424800001
Common Rat species found in Australia:
The Bush Rats, Brown Rats, Palm Rats, Long-Haired Rats, Roof Rats, House Rats, NorwayRats, Rice rats and marsh rice rats are the common rat species, which are usually found in Australia.
Inspection & Areas we will cover to control Pest Infestation
- Through visual inspection: – The technician will do throw inspection of your property internal, external and to the infected areas.
- Exterior Surface Spray: – Our technicians will spray and treat your entire property perimeter from outside with the industry standard products.
- Dust Treatment: Dust treatment will be applied on infested areas such as roof, crack and crevices, subfloor etc. (If applicable).
- Baiting Treatment: – Our Company use special bait which one is only accessible to licensed holder technician. Which deliver the best result to solve Pest Infestation.
- Gel Treatment: – We use gel treatment, which are safe for your Kids & Pets and deliver the high-end results. This is one of the unique techniques we use where applicable.
- Recommendations by Technician: – After complication of each job our experienced technician will recommend the simple changes for long-term solution, which can be achieved by following his instruction.
Can I Do Rats Treatment Myself ?
Using over the shelves products will not bring the desire results when you are dealing with Rat Infestation at your most valuable assets. Technicians from Rats Pest Control Perth deals withRat Treatment Perth on daily bases and are experts in the industry. We follow the Australian Standards and don’t take any short cuts when dealing with Rats Treatment Perth 0424800001.
Cheap prices sound good to your pocket but not to your pest infestation. A lot of customer use over the shelves product and try to do it them-selves and after wasting their time and money then call our company. Beware of untrained, unlicensed and uninsured so called Pest Controller. Our company put high-end efforts to keep on upgrading our techniques and products. Our company is very conscious regarding Environment awareness and try to use as much as Enviro Friendly Products available in the market.Enviro Friendly Pest Control Perth
How much it will cost for Rats Pest Control Treatment ?
Ring the company and discuss regarding your pest infestation as every property and pest infestation are different from each other. Our technician will customise the treatment according to your Rat Pest Infestation. Call 0424800001
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
- Q. Do we need to leave the house ?
- A. Until and unless you have some serious health issues or you are pregnant, or having newborn baby you don’t need to leave the property.
- Q. Does it leave any Smell, Stain and Odour ?
- A. No, we use high-end products, which doesn’t leave any Smell, Stains and Odour.
- Q. How much time it takes for the treatment ?
- A. A. Normally it takes minimum of 1 hour but still it depends on different circumstances such as weather, size of property and kind of pest we are dealing with.
- Q. How we can make the Payment ?
- A. After the complication of job, technician will provide you with an invoice and you can make the payment either by Cash, Bank Transfer, Cheque and Pay through EFTPOS machine which will incure 2% surcharge on the total amount of the invoice.
- Q. How soon can you do the treatment ?
- A. Our Technicians are committed for helping you as soon as possible. In most cases, we can respond the same or with in 48 hours.
Please CONTACT Rats Pest Control Perth on 0424800001. We will REACH you soon.
Other Services we deal in Perth: – Throughout Perth we offer the following Pest Control Services
Termite Treatment in Perth| Termite Barrier treatment Perth| Termites Treatment Perth| Termite Pest Control Perth| Termite Extermination Perth| Cheap Termite Inspection Perth| Termite Treatment Perth| 24hrs Termite Treatment Perth| Pest Control WA| Enviro Pest Control| Pest Control Services Perth WA| Pest Control Northern suburb| Pest Control North of river| Pest Control South of the river| Pest Treatment Perth| Residential Pest Control Perth| Pest Control Home| Discount Pest Control Perth| Weekend Pest Control Perth| Pest Control Deals Perth| Roof Rat Removal Perth| Roof Rat Removal Perth| Mice Control Perth| Rat Control Perth| Mice Extermination Perth| Rat Extermination Perth| Rodent Pest Control Perth| Rodents Pest Control Perth| Mice Pest Control in Perth| Rat Removal in Perth| Rat Removal Perth WA| Rat Removal Perth| Pest Control Rats| Possum Removal Perth| Possum Control Perth| Silverfish Pest Control Perth| . Bed bugs Treatment Perth| Flea Control Perth WA| Fleas Pest Control Perth| Bird Mites Treatment Perth| Bird Mites Control Perth| Ant Treatment Perth WA| Ant Control Perth WA| Ants Pest Control Perth| Bed bugs extermination Perth| Bed Bugs Control Perth WA| Bed Bugs Pest Control Perth WA| Bed Bugs Control Perth| Bed Bug Treatment Perth| Spider Extermination Perth| Spider Treatment Perth| Pest Control Spider| Spiders Pest Control Perth| Bee Hive Removal Perth| Bees Nest Extermination Perth| Bees Nest Removal Perth| Bees Pest Control Perth WA| Bees Pest Control Perth| Bees Control Perth| Wasp Nest Extermination Perth| Wasp Nest Removal Perth WA| Wasp Nest Removal| Roaches Extermination Perth| Cockroach Treatment Perth WA| Cockroach Pest Control Perth WA| Pest Control Cockroaches| Cockroaches Pest Control Perth| Rat Removal in Perth| Pest Control Perth| Affordable Pest Control Perth| Budget Pest Control Perth| Enviro friendly Pest Control Perth
|Monday||7:00 AM to 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||7:00 AM to 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||7:00 AM to 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||7:00 AM to 7:00 PM|
|Friday||7:00 AM to 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||7:00 AM to 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||7:00 AM to 7:00 PM|